9Stream provides a personalized subscription service that allows our members to access movies and exclusive video contents ("9stream content") streamed over the Internet to certain Internet-connected TVs, computers and other devices.
- 1. Membership
- 1.1. Your 9Stream membership will not automatically continue after expiration. To use our service, you must have Internet access and a ready device, and provide us with one or more Payment Methods. "Payment Method" means a current, valid, accepted method of payment, as may be updated from time to time, and which may include payment through your account with a third party.
- 1.2. We may offer a number of membership plans, including special promotional plans or memberships offered by third parties in conjunction with the provision of their own products and services. We are not responsible for the products and services provided by such third parties. Some membership plans may have differing conditions and limitations, which will be disclosed at your sign-up or in other communications made available to you.
- 2. Billing and Cancellation
- 2.1. Billing Cycle. The membership fee for the 9Stream service and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as possible transaction fees, will be charged per subscription package selected. We may authorize your Payment Method in anticipation of membership or service-related charges through various methods, including authorizing it up to approximately one month of service as soon as you register.
- 2.2. Payment Methods. To use the 9Stream service you must provide one or more Payment Methods. You can update your Payment Methods by going to the "Subscription" page. We may also update your Payment Methods using information provided by the payment service providers. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Local tax charges may vary depending on the Payment Method used. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- 2.3. Deactivation. You can deactivate your 9Stream membership at any time, to cancel, login and follow the instructions for deactivation. If you deactivate your account, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. You may also find account information about your 9Stream membership on the website.
- 2.4. Changes to the Price and Subscription Plans. We may change our subscription plans and the price of our service from time to time; however, any price changes or changes to our subscription plans will apply prior to a notice to you.
- 3. 9Stream Service
- 3.1. You must be 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your province, territory or country, to become a member of the 9Stream service. Minors may only use the service under the supervision of an adult.
- 3.2. The 9Stream service and any content viewed through the service are for your personal and non-commercial use only and may not be shared with individuals beyond your household. During your 9Stream membership we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access the 9Stream service and view 9Stream content. Except for the foregoing, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
- 3.3. You may view the 9Stream content primarily within the country in which you have established your account and only in geographic locations where we offer our service and have licensed such content. The content that may be available to watch will vary by geographic location and will change from time to time. The number of devices on which you may simultaneously watch are two.
- 3.4. The 9Stream service, including the content library, is regularly updated. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our service, including our website, user interfaces, promotional features and availability of 9Stream content.
- 3.5. Some 9Stream content is available for temporary download and offline viewing on certain supported devices ("Offline Titles"). Limitations apply, including restrictions on the number of Offline Titles per account, the maximum number of devices that can contain Offline Titles, the time period within which you will need to begin viewing Offline Titles and how long the Offline Titles will remain accessible. Some Offline Titles may not be playable in certain countries and if you go online in a country where you would not be able to stream that Offline Title, the Offline Title will not be playable while you are in that country.
- 3.7. The quality of the display of the 9Stream content may vary from device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. HD, Ultra HD and HDR availability is subject to your Internet service and device capabilities. Not all content is available in all formats, such as HD, Ultra HD or HDR and not all subscription plans allow you to receive content in all formats. Default playback settings on cellular networks exclude HD, Ultra HD and HDR content. The minimum connection speed for SD quality is 0.5 Mbps; however, we recommend a faster connection for improved video quality. A download speed of at least 5.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive HD content (defined as a resolution of 720p or higher). A download speed of at least 25.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive Ultra HD (defined as a resolution of 1080p or higher) and HDR content. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. The time it takes to begin watching 9Stream content will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, the content you have selected and the configuration of your 9Stream ready device.
- 3.8. 9Stream software is developed by, or for, 9Stream and is designed to enable viewing of 9Stream content through 9Stream ready devices. This software may vary by device and medium, and functionalities and features may also differ between devices. You acknowledge that the use of the service may require third party software that is subject to third party licenses. You agree that you may automatically receive updated versions of the 9Stream and related third-party software.
4. Passwords and Account Access
The member who created the 9Stream account and whose Payment Method is charged (the "Account Owner") has access and control over the 9Stream account and the devices that are used to access our service and is responsible for any activity that occurs through the 9Stream account. To maintain control over the account and to prevent anyone from accessing the account (which would include information on viewing history for the account), the Account Owner should maintain control over the devices that are used to access the service and not reveal the password or details of the Payment Method associated with the account to anyone. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account. We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you, 9Stream or our partners from identity theft or other fraudulent activity.
- 5. Warranties and Limitations on Liability The 9Stream service is provided "as is" and without warranty or condition. In particular, our service may not be uninterrupted or error-free. You waive all special, indirect and consequential damages against us. These terms will not limit any non-waivable warranties or consumer protection rights that you may be entitled to under the laws of your country of residence.
- 6. Class Action Waiver WHERE PERMITTED UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AND 9STREAM AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, where permitted under the applicable law, unless both you and 9Stream agree otherwise, the court may not consolidate more than one person's claims with your claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
- 7. Miscellaneous
- 7.2. Unsolicited Materials. 9Stream does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for 9Stream content and is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to 9Stream.
- 7.6. Electronic Communications. We will send you information relating to your account (e.g. payment authorizations, invoices, changes in password or Payment Method, confirmation messages, notices) in electronic form only, for example via emails to your email address provided during registration.
Last updated: 14 Sept 2018